Put away your wallet because you don’t need to spend a bundle hiring someone to write your résumé and cover letter to land your next job. You can write a professional-quality résumé and cover letter yourself—really!
The DIY Résumé and Cover Letter Kit makes it easy. That’s because you get this fully comprehensive package of tools:
• The DIY guide that includes simple step-by-step instructions—with each section broken down into bite-sized, manageable chunks
• Free editable, preformatted Microsoft Word résumé and cover letter templates—just download, then plug in your text as you follow each step
• Insider tips and tricks you won’t find anywhere else—from a longtime résumé and cover letter pro
Bonus: You also get 3 free guides that…
• Share 5 steps to turning your social media accounts into job magnets
• Reveal 5 ways other than Indeed.com to find job openings
• Give you 5 questions to ask that impress hiring managers on job interviews
Gabrielle is a sought-after expert on résumés and cover letters. That’s because she’s been writing them professionally for more than 20 years for clients who span a wide spectrum of careers–from accountants and healthcare professionals to military veterans and television sportscasters. On top of that, Gabrielle has been a personal finance journalist for Woman’s World magazine for more than a decade. She’s reported extensively on trends and research in résumés, cover letters, job interviews, hiring practices and emerging job-seeking technology.